A guide to home heating grants for boiler replacement & heating controls upgrade.
Do you want or need to improve your home heating, replace your oil or gas boiler or just upgrade your heating? Good news, there are now government grants available for you to do so. Even better news is that Replace Boiler can help you apply for the grant. You can now receive up to €972 towards the cost of upgrading or installing a high efficiency gas or oil-fired boiler with heating controls. This grant is available from the Sustainable Energy Authority of Ireland (SEAI).
All you need to do is call us or submit an email enquiry to get the process started.
To qualify for an SEAI boiler grant you must meet the following criteria:
- Must upgrade to a high efficiency boiler (90%+ energy efficient)
- Upgrade your heating controls
- The home must have been built pre-2006
- Use a SEAI registered contractor. All of our installers at Replace boiler are SEAI registered
- Use newly fitted materials and products
- The work carried out must comply with the required standards
- Carry out a Building Energy Rating (BER) after your high-efficiency boiler and heating controls have been upgraded
- Use a BER assessor from SEAI’s National Register.
- The replace boiler team will advise you on whether your house falls under the Better Energy home scheme. They can then advise you on which heating system is best for your home.
- We can apply for your grants and once approved we can take the price off your total installation cost.
- The highly experienced team at Replace Boiler will then complete your installation with the minimum of disturbance to your home.
Replace your oil or gas boiler now with the experts at Replace Boiler! We serve Dublin and surrounding counties. Call 014851890 or email email@example.com to arrange a quote.
Or simply input your details by clicking here and filling out your details.